Etsy Shop Hop!

Welcome to the FIRST Ever ETSY SHOP HOP at Frugal Fit Family!

This party evolved because I noticed that most "Blog Hops" and "Linky" Parties have decided to make the rule - No Etsy Shops! I decided that Etsy Shop Owners need a way to mingle too!

The rules are very simple! Simply Link Up your Etsy shop, your shopping page of your blog, or even an Ebay Store! There is also a linkup for your blog as well as one for a social media link!

The idea is that we can grow our network of other shop owners! Please visit other stores, favorite items, share if you are compelled, and have FUN!

I am your Host -Heather from Frugal Fit Family!
My blog is all about getting my family financially and physically fit while saving money, earning extra cash, and getting a little Green! I focus on fitness tips, saving money, organic lifestyles, and pretty much anything that runs across my overactive mind!  
Please Follow Me at your Favorite Hangout...or two!
I would also LOVE it is you would take a second and vote for me by clicking the brown "vote for me" box!  ...
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

While you are here...please enter the 1st of 3 giveaways from the 12 Blogger's of Christmas-in July Giveaway! This week, we are giving away 6 AD spaces on 6 different sites! More prizes coming throughout the month so please check back!




Next week, I will feature a few items from this week's party so be sure to swing by next week to see if you were featured and to link up.

I Hope you Enjoy!




Now...Go ahead and link up your blog! Get your social media on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS