Not So Wordless Wednesday Bloghop!

I am so excited to be co-hosting this week's edition of the Not So Wordless Wednesday with A Peek into my Paradise! She has been celebrating a month FULL of Disney so I thought it best to share some of her pictures....make's me feel like a kid! Swing by her blog and check out her AH-MAZING recipes.

I LOVE this Wednesday Hop Because there is no need to be wordless! Cathy and I are are both super chatty and have trouble with the anti-word post! So....link up ANY post with words--or without words!

And since you are here...Check out my newest post on DIY Self Tanner! You only use 1 ingredient found in your cupboard! Leaves a healthy glow-is totally organic-and your skin just can't get enough!

You can get the recipe and details HERE


PARTY ON KIDS!!!!
Welcome back to the A Peek Into My Paradise Disney Party! We are partying Disney-Style the month of August. I have an awesome group of ladies joining me this month sharing their Disney tips, recipes, crafts, collections and anything Disney! I hope your a follower so you don't miss a post this month. If not, my social media buttons are in the sidebar on the right. I hope you will invite your friends and shout out there is a Disney party going on at A Peek Into My Paradise for the month of August! I encourage you to comment and share your Disney tips and stories each day as we explore the Wonderful World of Disney. We still have a few more Disney posts to share over the next few weeks, so Disney month is spilling into September! But hey, who doesn't love a bit more Disney?! 

Let's party.....



I hope you will follow your host - Cathy
A Peek Into My Paradise

Leave me a comment letting me know you are a new follower and I will follow you back!


And follow your co-host - Heather


Etsy * Twitter   *   Pinterest * Facebook


Interested in co-hosting 
(Not SO) Wordless Wednesday with us? 

Link up any photo post you would like to share
It doesn't have to be wordless. If I can't make it wordless, you certainly don't have to. 

Visit a few of the blogs that have linked up
After all, that is what we are all here for...to make new friends and grow our blog community!

Share the party on all your media hookups
Let's make this the party of the week! 
Tweet, Pin and Facebook...
The more the party is shared the faster we grow!

Leave a comment
Don't go wordless on me here! Comments make my day!

Post A Peek Into My Paradise Wordless Wednesday Button
Anywhere! On your sidebar, on a party page, on your facebook...anywhere you would like!
I would greatly appreciate it!



Link up your Blog URL or photo post
and then please spread the word! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS